Hello our faithful readers, TGIF!
I'm not sure about you and where you are, but I am NOT enjoying this LA heat wave. It's been consistently in the VERY high 90's, if not low 100's all week and today/tomorrow is supposed to be the hottest this entire week. Lord have mercy, this baby is definitely cookin' alright in here!
There are few things that make it a "favorite" for this week so I'm excited to share them with you.
For one, I am officially done with my preschool special education added authorization credential! Yay! 10 months of busting my butt every week to go to my once a week evening class, assignment after assignment, student teaching during summer school, portfolio... ah, this is the freedom I've been waiting for.
Mainly though, I've been really enjoying this two year old stage. The "terrible two" phase is (still) there and I feel like it kicked in around 20 months... but ever since Halie turned two, like a clockwork, her language flourished and so did the fun-ness. She's been putting phrases together, dancing and singing on her own at her own leisure, and as much as Han and I get tired and annoyed with "and me" we love how independent and caring she has been lately.
Here are some of my favorite phrases said by Halie:
- "I want bite" (learned from mama when she always asks daddy for a bite of his yummy food)
- "And me" (when she wants to do something that we're doing, but usually without the help from us)
- "Oops, it fall down" (after she sees something that either fell/dropped...)
- "I found you" (when I try to squeeze in 2 seconds of freedom from her and she finds me..)
- "Diaper, P U" (either during or when she wants a diaper change)
I know my photos aren't the best but I'd like to still share some of these treasured moments with y'all so enjoy!